LIXIL Corporation ("LIXIL") is a global leader in housing and building materials, products and services, bringing together the most respected household global brands in the industry. LIXIL is present in 150 countries, employing approximately 80,000 people worldwide.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, LIXIL is driven by one clear purpose: deliver to our customers and consumers the benefits of our quality, technology, design and sustainability to improve the way we live globally.
ONE LIXIL Corporation, FOUR Business Units
Drawing on a heritage of over 100 years of technological innovation, LIXIL Corporation is organized into four business units aligned across technology platforms:
Additionally, LIXIL Japan Company operates as a customer-focused sales organization with the most comprehensive range of products and services from all four technologies to customers and business partners specifically in Japan.
All of our brands, products and employees are united by a shared set of core values, ensuring "one LIXIL" globally:
- Work with respect: As a global company, we strive for open and honest communication with everyone, internally and externally. We value diversity and respect people from different backgrounds and treat everyone equally with meritocracy. We always act with unquestioned integrity.
- Deliver on commitment: We "act like owners" to create value for everyone that touches our business. We set ambitious targets which we are committed to achieving. We are accountable for decisions, actions and results.
- Embrace quality: We are committed to having our customer enjoy a positive experience in every aspect when interacting with us. We are committed to the highest quality products and solutions. We take a Kaizen approach to continuously improving our knowledge, products and processes.
- Inspire passion: We dare to dream big and seek to transform ourselves, our industry and customers experience. We push ourselves to stretch beyond our commitments to exceed expectations. We pursue excellence in everything we do and reward a "can-do" attitude.
- Pursue growth: We are striving for growth and innovation. We consistently invest in the growth of our leaders and their teams. We are willing to embrace change and risk with speed in a thoughtful, informed and appropriate way.